Old January 10th 05, 05:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default London Squares

Paul Weaver wrote to uk.transport.london on Mon, 10 Jan 2005:

"tim" wrote in message
If I had to drive in mainland Europe, I'd always hire a car locally and
wouldn't contemplate taking my own RHD car over there

Having done both, I find that sitting on the wrong side
of the car is far harder to get used to than positioning
myself on the wrong side of the road.

It's the gear stick I cant get used to.

Except that in the USA they don't know how to drive manual shift cars,
so that you always get an automatic anyway.....
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/