Old January 10th 05, 08:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Right hand traffic (was London Squares)

"Paul Terry" wrote in message
In message , Richard

J.
writes

Not sure how you constructed that, but the lines are all over the

place
on my screen. If you're going to post diagrams like this, please use

fixed-width font like Courier New when drawing them and avoid using
tabs.

It looked fine here

Interesting. What font do you use to display plain text messages, and
what newsreader are you using? I'm using OE (normally with Quote-Fix
but native OE was just the same), and tried Courier New, Arial and Times
New Roman, with equally bad results from all three.

--
Richard J.