Old January 10th 05, 10:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport
Tim S Kemp Tim S Kemp is offline

Default Yearly Season Ticket For Part Time Workers?

wrote:
My wife and I both work in London and comute from Kent on South East
Trains, the yearly season ticket costs about £1400 each.

One problem that this is thrown up appears to be that although between
us we will still only be making 5 return trips to London each week we
will have to each buy an annual train ticket (ie 2x £1400)

2800 quid a year to sit on a late, slow, smelly train?

Get a car.

--
We are the keepers of the sacred words: Ni, Pang,
and Ni-wom!