Old January 11th 05, 04:20 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mark Brader Mark Brader is offline

Default Driving on the wrong side of the road (was: London Squares)

Mark Brader:
Well, at least there are no longer any countries where it varies from one
part of the country to another.

Annabel Smyth:
Hong Kong drives on the left, but I don't think mainland China does....

Oops!

Well, at least there *weren't* any for some time before that!
--
Mark Brader, Toronto | I am a mathematician, sir. I never permit myself