Old January 11th 05, 06:26 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Oyster prepay fare capping

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 23:41:06 +0000 (UTC), David Jackman
wrote:

(some systems, I think Berlin, now explicitly disallow a return journey for
the one fare, even if within the hour)

Hamburg's system is oddly "slack" in that it doesn't have a specified
time limit - it's just valid for a single journey on as many modes as
you like for as long as it takes. Other than the fact that most
people buy day tickets or passes, I hate to think how much fraud that
results in.

Neil

--
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK
When replying please use neil at the above domain