Old January 11th 05, 06:28 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Yearly Season Ticket For Part Time Workers?

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 23:47:51 -0000, "Tim S Kemp"
wrote:

2800 quid a year to sit on a late, slow, smelly train?

Get a car.

Anywhere else. perhaps. To go to London in the morning peak, I don't
think I'd put my worst enemy through that.

As a more useful answer to the OP, there may exist for your journey a
transferrable season ticket. Not all TOCs do them (they were
discussed recently on uk.railway), but it's worth asking at the
station for them to check their fares manuals.

Neil

--
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK
When replying please use neil at the above domain