Old January 11th 05, 08:18 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Brimstone Brimstone is offline

Default "The Subterranean Railway" - Wolmar

Jack Taylor wrote:
"Paul Corfield" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 18:10:01 +0100, "Alan \(in Brussels\)"
wrote:

Press clipping forwarded FYI, by Alan (in Brussels) :

Wolmar is Britain's foremost expert on public transport issues,
SNIP rest of review by Ian Marchant

He's the foremost expert on public transport is he? I think I'll
have to disagree with that.

Only in his own mind.

Has he veer suggested that he is, or is it other people who consult him and
describe him thus?

If he is not "Britain's foremost expert on public transport issues" then
would you care to suggest who is?