Old January 11th 05, 10:55 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Terry Paul Terry is offline

Default Right hand traffic (was London Squares)

In message , Richard J.
writes

"Paul Terry" wrote in message

It looked fine here

Interesting. What font do you use to display plain text messages,

Courier New, 11 point.

and what newsreader are you using?

As it says in my headers: User-Agent: Turnpike/6.05-M

I'm using OE (normally with Quote-Fix
but native OE was just the same), and tried Courier New, Arial and Times
New Roman, with equally bad results from all three.

The difference is probably what OE does with the tabs (here I have tabs
set at the default 10-character spacing). As Tim pointed out, using tabs
in a post can have unpredictable results. My own preferred newsreader
(Turnpike) guards against this warning by the user and then converting
tabs to multiple spaces before posting.

--
Paul Terry