Old January 11th 05, 05:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
tim tim is offline

Default Driving on the right - my experiences

"Dr. Zonk" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 19:34:53 +0100, "tim"
said:

There's one of these in a small village that I have to drive through
when I come off the motorway back from the UK, when I often
arrive at after midnight. WTF use is a 30km speed limit outside a
school at 1 in the morning?

tim

You should know that there could have been one those speed cameras
(gatso) on a pole in the school zone, that is why the 30 km/h speed
limit is there. Did you get caught on camera?

Nope, I save that for motorway road works

tim