Old January 12th 05, 11:15 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport
John Ray John Ray is offline

Default Yearly Season Ticket For Part Time Workers?

wrote:

Another ivory tower commentator. I have never known anybody who does
long commutes by choice.

I knew a chap who was recruited to work in our offices in central
London; he lived in Grantham. Although he was offered financial
assistance for a house move (this was in the 1980s, when it was a
practical proposition) he chose to commute daily into Kings Cross; as
far as I know, he still does.

--
John Ray