Old January 12th 05, 03:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default Yearly Season Ticket For Part Time Workers?

Steve Firth wrote to uk.transport.london on Wed, 12 Jan 2005:

Mrs Redboots wrote:

Huge wrote to uk.transport.london on Tue, 11 Jan 2005:

Mrs Redboots writes:

Okay, trains can be stressy,
but far less so than driving

Nonsense.

No, what you mean is "I haven't found this to be so."
I am delighted to hear it, but it does not resonate with my husband's
experience of commuting.

So your truism is more true than his truism? Have you eaver heard of the
term "logical fallacy"? Because you appear to be trying for some sort of
record in uttering them.

Why is it a logical fallacy to say that my husband finds taking the
train to work both faster and less stressy than driving? I don't see
that it is a truism when one is speaking from personal (or at any rate,
spousal) experience.
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/