Old August 10th 03, 06:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Nes Nes is offline

Default Oyster Card - how's it work?

Hey all,

I was wondering whether to get an Annual Bus Pass usnig an Oyster Card... it
all looks good, but the web site doesn't answer some of my queries and,
rather than waiting a long time for them to respond, I thought I'd ask the
experts first!

So, you get the Oyster Card. Do you use your existing photo card with it, or
do you have to get a new one?

I've seen people touch their cards on the readers at tubs stations and on
the buses... How do you show it to a conductor? Will he have a card reader
on his ticket machine or something?

Come to think of it, what about if a Revenue Protection team boards the bus?
How do they check the card?

Hmmm, that's it for now, thanks in advance for your help!

Regards,
Nestor.
--
To reply to me, remove the spam-deflecting X's!