Old January 12th 05, 06:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
tim tim is offline

Default Oyster prepay fare capping

"Mrs Redboots" wrote in message
Ian Jelf wrote to uk.transport.london on Tue, 11 Jan 2005:

In message , tim 5200109735
writes
I can't say I've ever see a timed ticket (except a full day) that is
defined as unlimited rides.

Geneva does (or did when I was last there). Admittedly, though, that
was over ten years ago.

I *think* Warsaw does, too, BICBW.

No, it seem that you are right (I did not use PT when I
was there - I could not work out the tickets. It was pre
internet, so I had no chance to find out before I went.)

Now, I can't work out what the difference is between:

Bilety okresowe miejskie na okaziciela
and
Bilety sieciowe okresowe na okaziciela

Oh well, I'll just have to take the 2.40 Zl (0.50Eu) pd hit if I go
back!

tim

--
"Mrs Redboots"