Old January 13th 05, 08:10 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Solar Penguin Solar Penguin is offline

Default London or Not (try to cross-post to uk.transport.kent ??)

--- Nick said...

we have a right to label our area as Kent if we wish.

(*snip*)
don't deny my neighbours'
and my right to choose our county affiliation.

Is this really a right? Is it mentioned anywhere in the Charter of
Human Rights or enshrined in an act of Parliament or anything like that?

I only ask because when people are trapped in a losing argument
(especially in Usenet) they normally start bluffing about non-existent
rights. It's the stage before mentioning Nazis. So I do tend to get a
bit cynical when people start mentioning strange rights that no-one's
ever heard of before...