Old January 13th 05, 09:00 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] kajr@mwfree.net is offline

Default Underground Staff

Paul Corfield wrote:

Why do they deserve it?

If an LUL member of staff tells me to **** off why shouldn't I tell him
to **** off in return or smack him in the mouth.

There certainly are some real ****y
members of staff.

As there are in all industries and businesses. LUL is not unique in
respect of its customers or its staff and their associated

behaviours.

Any job that involves dealing with the great general public runs the
risk of unwarranted and irrational confrontation. I know - I've
experienced it more than once.

The number of times I have had a ticket rejected in the gates just to
get some snide comment from the staff. Why don't they just learn to
keep their mouths shut.

As I said, some members of staff seem to go out of their way to ****
passengers off then get in a huff because there is a confrontation.
Kevin