Old January 13th 05, 10:05 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Henry Henry is offline

Default Public Transport Newbie Q's

"Les & Claire" wrote in message
Hi all...
Only ever having driven in London and facing a trip to the
Albert Hall from Kent this Saturday by public transport, what's the best
tube to emerge from? Plan so far is to leap on a train here in Folkestone,
find out what station I arrive at in London and dive down the nearest tube
and navigate by a handy leaflet I pick up.

If you come into Victoria, you are probably just as well off to catch a 52
bus direct to the Albert Hall.

Bus Stop B at Victoria Station according to the spider map.