Old January 13th 05, 02:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default Public Transport Newbie Q's

Les & Claire wrote to uk.transport.london on Thu, 13 Jan 2005:

Hi all...
Only ever having driven in London and facing a trip to the
Albert Hall from Kent this Saturday by public transport, what's the best
tube to emerge from? Plan so far is to leap on a train here in Folkestone,
find out what station I arrive at in London and dive down the nearest tube
and navigate by a handy leaflet I pick up.

Not much of a plan I know... ;o)

Quite a sensible one, though - Albert Hall is rather a long way from any
Tube, alas, but is walkable from South Kensington Station (which is on
the District and Circle lines, a straight run from either Charing Cross
or Victoria).
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/