Old January 13th 05, 06:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport
Mike Bristow Mike Bristow is offline

Default Yearly Season Ticket For Part Time Workers?

In article ,
wrote:
It just shows the utter contempt which most people have for cycles and
their riders which is fully justified in my opinion . When cyclists
begin to observe the laws relating to the use of UK roads

It's annoying when cyclists jump red lights, or cycle without lights,
or whatever. I certainly grumble about it. But if you are going
to pretend for a minute that motorists don't routinely break the
lay relating to the use of UK roads, I'm going to be a bit rude about
your observational skills.

(I'm merrily ignoring the cost argument, because I don't have any
data to back up my gut feelings)

--
Mike Bristow - really a very good driver