Old January 13th 05, 07:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Yearly Season Ticket For Part Time Workers?

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 15:44:42 +0000, Mrs Redboots wrote:

Anyway, if more than the 3 or so people who do take bikes on the train
did so regularly, I expect the TOCs would provide space for more than
about 3 bikes.

Indeed - and they'd probably introduce a charge, as well. Mind you,
I'd not object at all to paying the going rate if it funded more
good-quality cycle accommodation on trains.

Neil

--
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK
When replying please use neil at the above domain