Old August 10th 03, 09:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robert Woolley Robert Woolley is offline

Default Compensation For Delays

On 10 Aug 2003 19:10:13 GMT, Steve wrote:

I dunno, my recent experience was being told it was 10 minutes wait (I had to
go up the escalators to ask - finding three of them propping up the gates not
one on the platform). This was a lie and they later admitted they had been
saying 10 minutes for the last 20 or so despite no trains passing. The LU
apologists on here tried to defend the SAs with some pathetic excuse that
they must have been told to say that.

I'd agree that there are too many staff standing around doing nothing.
There are some really terrible staff working on the Underground and
some really great staff.

I suspect that other *LU apologists* would agree with me.

Rob.
--
rob at robertwoolley dot co dot uk