Old January 14th 05, 05:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default London Underground Song

Richard J. ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

I agree. It's offensive rubbish, and I've asked the site to remove it.

"I didn't find it funny, so I don't see why anybody else should get the
opportunity to listen to it. I'm going to write to the Daily Telegraph.".
Oh, ffs. Get a life.

checks link
Luckily, your humourlessness hasn't taken effect yet. So I'm going to
download and listen to it just to **** you off.

1min57 later

That is absolutely PRICELESS! I *love* it. Thank you, Richard, I'd have
missed it otherwise.

Was it a bit ooooh! sweary for you, Richard? Poor love.