Old January 14th 05, 05:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default London Underground Song

Richard J. wrote to uk.transport.london on Fri, 14 Jan 2005:

Robin May wrote:
wrote the following in:
oups.com

Some people might find this funny.

It's not.

I agree. It's offensive rubbish, and I've asked the site to remove it.

I wouldn't go that far - there are far more offensive things on the
Internet. It did make me grin, but it wasn't especially funny, I didn't
think - I don't find things funny merely because they use the f-word a
lot (like Billy Connolly, who would be a lot funnier if he didn't).
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/