Old January 14th 05, 06:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default London Underground Song

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 18:16:38 +0000, Mrs Redboots
wrote:

I wouldn't go that far - there are far more offensive things on the
Internet. It did make me grin, but it wasn't especially funny, I didn't
think - I don't find things funny merely because they use the f-word a
lot (like Billy Connolly, who would be a lot funnier if he didn't).

I actually find I'm totally unable to take offence at Billy Connolly
at all, whatever words he uses, despite the fact that I don't like
other comedians who go over the top with it.

As for the "song", it was mildly amusing but would probably have
worked better without the excessive use of the C word.

Neil

--
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK
When replying please use neil at the above domain