Old January 15th 05, 06:43 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian Jelf Ian Jelf is offline

Default London or Not (try to cross-post to uk.transport.kent ??)

In message , Nick Cooper
writes
Strangely, it seems that those in this thread who have a "problem" with
living in London have always been a lot closer to the city than we have
-

As someone is broadly similar position (although commuting down rather
than living in London), I've noticed exactly the same thing.

That said, people who come from outside to any place often seem to be
the most vociferous in defending it.
--
Ian Jelf, MITG
Birmingham, UK