Old January 15th 05, 07:43 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport
[email protected] doug@zing.icom43.net is offline

Default Yearly Season Ticket For Part Time Workers?

Ian Jelf wrote:
In message , Adrian

writes
Ian Jelf ) gurgled happily, sounding much

like
they were saying :

How do you regard those of us who take folding bikes, such as the
Brompton?

As long as it's in it's bag, why not?

That said, I've never actually taken mine on a deep-level tube,

only on
the sub surface lines.

Why not, erm, ride it?

Because I *do* tend to ride it is one of the reasons I've not taken

it
on a deep level tube. But journeys from - say - Amersham to Baker
Street or Hillington to Baker Street aren't really practicable in the

time frame I've usually had!

The problem with the Underground is that it often involves a great deal
of walking to and from platforms and exits, as well as stairs.

--
UK Radical Campaigns
www.zing.icom43.net