Old January 15th 05, 11:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Solar Penguin Solar Penguin is offline

Default London Underground Song

--- Paul Corfield said...

The point is whether you believe all the lyrics to be true - I don't

but
whether you or I like it or not there is a cross section of the public
who hate LUL, its staff and the way they feel they get treated when

they
use the system.

I'm still wondering whether the singer *does* believe the lyrics to be
true, or whether he's just *parodying* the sort of people who do.
Either way, it isn't clear, ad so the song totally misses its target --
whatever that target just happened to be. As a result, it's not funny
at all, just a confused ugly mess. Didn't even make me smile once.

(Still, it's interesting that some posters here did enjoy it. Odd that
you're so easily amused. Maybe I paint a wall and you could all watch
it dry. That would give probably give you hours of fun!)