Old January 16th 05, 11:27 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John Ray John Ray is offline

Default Red buses

Paul Corfield wrote:

This is the link to a document that answers your questions.

http://www.transportforlondon.gov.uk...cs/Freedom.pdf

Thank you, most helpful; it explains why I had no problems with routes
84 and 313, and answers my question about 107. The list does however
seem a bit arbitrary, and it appears that each route was the subject of
special negotiations. I would have thought that it would be much easier
to administer, and for pass holders to understand, if the same validity
rules as for regular travel cards/bus passes were applied, but no doubt
there are reasons for Freedom Passes being treated differently.

--
John Ray