Old January 16th 05, 12:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Niklas Karlsson Niklas Karlsson is offline

Default Better to buy Family Travelcard (even if no kids with you)

In article , Adrian wrote:
Niklas Karlsson ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying :

Well, the escalators do say "Dogs and children under 5 must be carried".
Lots of people seem not to bother to carry either, though!

I reckon there's a very good business opportunity in there - dog rental.

Similarly, an alternative to day care springs to mind - one where
parents could actually *earn* money from having someone keep track of
their kids.

Niklas
--
"That may be, but I don't have the resources to set off an H-bomb every time my
straight razor's edge needs work."