Old January 16th 05, 02:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Oyster Madness

StaticFish wrote:
I feel like another moan. Here goes.

At the moment, Oyster cards are completly useless. I am a University
student, and once or twice a week take a trip from Putney or
Hammersmith into Central. With Oyster it costs me 80p or £1 to get
the bus to either of these two stations, and a further £1.80 - £2
(or something) for the two Tube singles. I am also highly likely to
need a bus or further single when in the capital. This brings me up
to well over £6

So why not buy a day Travelcard on your Oyster at your local ticket
agent before you start your journey?

--
Richard J.