Old January 16th 05, 02:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mike Bristow Mike Bristow is offline

Default Oyster Madness

In article .com,
StaticFish wrote:
Why on earth can't the LU fascists get their act together and make sure
if i spend over £4.70 (a student z123456 day travelcard) it defaults
to a "day travelcard mode" and dosnt slap any more unnessesery fee's on
the Oyster.

Question: The Technology is already here (with the system knowing when
and where we have traveled and how much we have paid), why can't they
just enable this feature to save us a wadd of cash

They plan to, when the feature works!

Of course, it's just a Small Matter Of Programming, so I'm sure it'll be along
any decade now.

--
Mike Bristow - really a very good driver