Old January 16th 05, 06:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Weaver Paul Weaver is offline

Default Better to buy Family Travelcard (even if no kids with you)

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 13:07:42 +0000, loobyloo wrote:

Most of the time however, ordinary Londoners (who helped us lug our triple
pushchair up and down staircases all over London) step in to give you the
help which the staff refuse to give due to their unfortunate intermittent
paralysis.

Not in their job description, they'll want a payrise, not to mention a few
weeks at som eposh hotel for the appropiate health and safety courses.
--
Everything I write here is my personal opinion, and should not be taken as fact.