Old January 16th 05, 08:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
daveb daveb is offline

Default Thabks to Chiltern - but how about extra carriages?

In message , Matt Wheeler
writes

"General Von Clinkerhoffen" wrote in
message ...
Just wait until next weekend, No Met south of Horrible on the Hill,
AND NO CHILTERN AT ALL (sunday only for the next few weeks), I think
they're doing an Aylesbury to Amersham shunt though.

Yep.
Info on Chiltern's website says there will be a replacement bus from
Amersham to Beaconsfield, so that passengers can pick up a London
train from there. Although I suspect Aylesbury passengers would be
better off just getting a direct train (via High Wycombe) instead.

It's not just next weekend... It's going to be like this until March on
both Met and Chiltern.
--
Dave B