Old January 16th 05, 09:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
TheOneKEA TheOneKEA is offline

Default Thabks to Chiltern - but how about extra carriages?

daveb wrote:

The Met is due to Wembley.

Chiltern I'm not sure about. Hope it's not because they don't want
the hassle of taking all the Met passengers as well as their own.

Anyone know?

When I went past Neasden South Junction today I saw that the straight
route to Harrow was signposted for an engineering possession. Having
seen the state of the track in the area it is not unreasonable to
assume that there are track renewal works taking place between Harrow
South and Neasden South Junctions.
RPM would know where to get more info.