Old January 16th 05, 10:23 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Nick Pedley Nick Pedley is offline

Default East London Line Project Questions

"Peter Masson" wrote in message

"Paul Scott" wrote in message

What are needed, and I haven't seen any recent proposals, are platforms on
the Atlantic Lines at Brixton - it really is daft that South London Line
trains sail above the top of Brixton without stopping, and have done ever
since East Brixton station was closed in the 1960s (and if it hadn't been
closed then it would have fallen down).

East Brixton closed in 1976. I can see what you meant about it falling down
from the pics on this website...
http://www.subbrit.org.uk/sb-sites/s...on/index.shtml

Nick P