Old January 17th 05, 12:27 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Nick Nick is offline

Default London or Not (try to cross-post to uk.transport.kent ??)

"Solar Penguin" wrote in message

--- Rich Mallard said...

"Solar Penguin" wrote in message

I only ask because when people are trapped in a losing argument
(especially in Usenet) they normally start bluffing about

non-existent
rights. It's the stage before mentioning Nazis. So I do tend to

get a
bit cynical when people start mentioning strange rights that

no-one's
ever heard of before...

It doesn't look like a losing argument to me.

Well, Nick definitely isn't winning. He's clearly outnumbered at every
turn.

Yawn. Have you actually got anything to say on the subject we're
discussing, rather than making petty comments on the sidelines?

(And the fact that he reads and posts to uk.transport.london -
not uk.transport.kent - in the first place shows that deep down even he
doesn't really believe his claims! It's that hypocrisy more than
anything else which annoys me!)

I take it you'd like all people banned from posting to this newsgroup unless
they live in London and promise not to say anything bad about it? Get over
it.

snip other stuff

Nick