Old January 17th 05, 10:55 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Thabks to Chiltern - but how about extra carriages?

Matt Wheeler ) gurgled happily, sounding much
like they were saying :

Reminds me of a saturday early in december. I'd been out to dinner
with some friends, and got the last Aylesbury (via Amersham) train. As
I recall it was either a 2 or 3 car unit, and was wedged, with
passengers having to stand in the aisles, as well as filling the
vestibules. If I hadn't managed to get a seat, I probably wouldn't
have bothered and got the 10 past midnight via High Wycombe instead.

Reminds me of 9pmish on Thursday last week. Two car unit, *heaving*.