Old January 17th 05, 12:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london
General Von Clinkerhoffen General Von Clinkerhoffen is offline

Default LUL Drivers Work to Rule

If you worked at say Tesco Basingstoke, and you were asked to work at
Tesco Newbury, but you would only finish work when you got back to Tesco
Basingstoke, what would your reaction be?

Boltar wrote:
Brimstone wrote:

Is anyone seriously surprised though? Any excuse to do less work

and

the
drivers will use it. Presumably the only reason they haven't gone

on

strike is
because they need to pay off the xmas credit card bills. Wonder how
long before
theres a walkout because theres no one on standby to wipe their

arse

for them in
the toilets.

"Boltar slags off drivers again over .. (click) Boltar slags off

drivers

again over .. (click) Boltar slags off drivers again over .. (click)

Boltar

slags off drivers again over .. (click) Boltar slags off drivers

again over

.. (click) Boltar slags off drivers again over .. (click) Boltar

slags off

drivers again over .. (click) Boltar slags off drivers again over ..

(click)

Boltar slags off drivers again over .. (click) Boltar slags off

drivers

again over .. (click) Boltar slags off drivers again over .. (click)"

In case you hadn't noticed I didn't start the thread. Besides , those
muppets
with their endless pay deals are partly responsible for the outrageous
fare
rises on the tube this year so why shouldn't I slag them off? They're
costing
me and every other tube user more money.

B2003