Old January 17th 05, 12:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default Oyster Madness OT

Robin May typed

Ah yes, qualifications don't mean anything, blah blah blah. The world
we live in is very different now than it was in the 1970s. If a person
from the 70s were to travel through time and find themself in 2005, I
doubt they'd be able to do much of any use no matter what grades they
got. The world changes. Move with it.

I had all my O Levels and A Levels in the 70s. I cope fine with the
world, even if my SO and friends spend much time grouching about poor
English in the things we read...

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.