Old January 17th 05, 05:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Solar Penguin Solar Penguin is offline

Default London or Not (try to cross-post to uk.transport.kent ??)

--- Nick said...

Yawn. Have you actually got anything to say on the subject we're
discussing rather than making petty comments on the sidelines?

I don't think anyone's got anything interesting to say in the
discussion. If you can call it a discussion. It's just variations of
"It is in London!", "No, it's not!", "Yes, it is!", "No, it isn't!" etc.
If you're yawning, it's this debate that's doping it to you. I'll stay
in the sidelines where I can keep awake.

I take it you'd like all people banned from posting to this newsgroup
unless they live in London and promise not to say anything bad about
it? Get over it.

Oh, look. You're building the "censorship" straw man. How predictable.
You're just half a step away from calling people Nazis!

Let's see your score so far: --

* You post to a London newsgroup to say that London "is a polluted, grim
urban toilet that festers with high levels of anti-social behaviour."

* You keep adding to the argument, refusing to quietly agree to
disagree, even (or especially) when it's clear that most of the group
does disagree with you.

* You resort to trickery like inventing imaginary rights and building
straw men to aid you in the argument.

Hmmm.... If it posts like a troll, and it argues like a troll, then it's
probably a troll. Enjoy my kill file. **PLONK**!