Old January 17th 05, 07:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Weaver Paul Weaver is offline

Default LUL Drivers Work to Rule

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 13:01:21 +0000, General Von Clinkerhoffen wrote:

If you worked at say Tesco Basingstoke, and you were asked to work at
Tesco Newbury, but you would only finish work when you got back to Tesco
Basingstoke, what would your reaction be?

Assuming that you get free travel between the two places, and paid for
my time, I'd quietly question the competency of management and get on with
my job.

Of course that would never happen in the private sector as it would be a
waste of money.
--
Everything I write here is my personal opinion, and should not be taken as fact.