Old January 19th 05, 11:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Nick Nick is offline

Default Frequent service maps...

"Dave Arquati" wrote in message
Tom Anderson wrote:
On 19 Jan 2005 wrote:

...have begun appearing in certain tube stations in place of the London
Connections map.

Ooh, where abouts?

And how similar are they to the Overground Network map at:
http://www.overgroundnetwork.com/pdf...etwork-map.pdf

I'd like to see this map. It'll be good for people to see that the
Underground isn't the be-all and end-all of frequent services. For
example, doesn't Wimbledon have more trains to Waterloo (16tph) than
District Line services off-peak?

Yeah, that ON map could be quite handy if it was more accurate. The
metropolitan Kent section is all over the place - Bexleyheath line greyed
out implying less than 4 trains an hour? Orpington greyed out incorrectly.
Only 8 tph to Dartford? (I think Dartford is 12tph off-peak during the
day). Whoever drew that map didn't examine train services in Bexley and
Bromley very carefully...

Nick