Old January 20th 05, 11:52 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Brimstone Brimstone is offline

Default Never a dull moment on the Tube

Boltar wrote:
Mrs Redboots wrote:
Boltar wrote to uk.transport.london on Wed, 19 Jan 2005:

Given that ballet dancing makes needle point look like a macho hobby
(despite the best efforts of that Billy Elliot drivel) I don't know
many
guys who would and that ones that do generally bat for the other
team.

"Billy Elliot" may be drivel, but I think your second comment is a
case of giving a dog a bad name and hanging him. In the USA they
say it about figure skaters, too, and it's also not true.

Isn't it? Pull the other one. John Curry , real heterosexual guy he
was.
What was it he died of again? And as for that rambo of a man Robin
Cousins...

So becaue you can name two people who were open about their preferences
everyone who does that job is the same? Is everyone you work with the same
as you?