Old January 20th 05, 11:50 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Liney Dave Liney is offline

Default LUL Drivers Work to Rule

"Huge" wrote in message
"Dave Liney" writes:

[30 lines snipped]

Q: Why is bottom-posting such a bad thing?
A: Because it messes up the natural flow of a conversation

So, you have your conversations back to front, do you? Must make
jokes a bit dull, getting the punch-line first.

No but I don't usually have the entire conversation repeated from the
beginning before adding to it. In fact the bit you snipped I thought made
the point but apparently this is a matter you take far too seriously.

Dave.