Old January 20th 05, 02:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jason Jason is offline

Default Quick Oyster Question

On 20 Jan 2005 02:10:42 -0800, wrote:

Hi, can I put a one day travel card on my Oyster?
I get the impression that I can only put 7 day and upwards travel cards
on it. Have I got the wrong end of the stick?
If so where can this be done? I dont remember seeing the option on the
Tube Ticket machines.

Don't think so - only Pre-Pay, and Period Travelcards (7 days and
longer) to my knowledge.

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?