Old January 20th 05, 07:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london
A H A H is offline

Default Frequent service maps...

"Nick" wrote in message

"Dave Arquati" wrote in message
Tom Anderson wrote:
On 19 Jan 2005 wrote:

...have begun appearing in certain tube stations in place of the London
Connections map.

Ooh, where abouts?

And how similar are they to the Overground Network map at:
http://www.overgroundnetwork.com/pdf...etwork-map.pdf

I'd like to see this map. It'll be good for people to see that the
Underground isn't the be-all and end-all of frequent services. For
example, doesn't Wimbledon have more trains to Waterloo (16tph) than
District Line services off-peak?

Yeah, that ON map could be quite handy if it was more accurate. The
metropolitan Kent section is all over the place

You're obsessed with this 'metropolitan Kent' notion aren't you?

You live in metropolitan *Greater London*, not Kent (metropolitan or
otherwise) - now, get over it!!

- Bexleyheath line greyed
out implying less than 4 trains an hour? Orpington greyed out

incorrectly.
Only 8 tph to Dartford? (I think Dartford is 12tph off-peak during the
day). Whoever drew that map didn't examine train services in Bexley and
Bromley very carefully...

Nick

Your name rhymes with *Dick*