Old January 21st 05, 06:16 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Colin Colin is offline

Default 4th rail south of queens park towards euston

Which reminds me. Has KHR re-opened after the footbridge fire?

--
Colin Rosenstiel

No it hasn't and the last time I was there (just before xmas, whilst
double-maning) nothing had been done since the removal of the burnt out
footbridge. A bit of a strange experience wondering along a platform that
can only be accessed by a train, even though the platform furniture itself
(seats, timetable posters, signage etc, etc) remains intact