Old January 21st 05, 08:46 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Never a dull moment on the Tube

Boltar ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying :

Given that ballet dancing makes needle point look like a macho hobby
(despite the best efforts of that Billy Elliot drivel) I don't know
many guys who would and that ones that do generally bat for the other
team.

"Billy Elliot" may be drivel, but I think your second comment is a
case of giving a dog a bad name and hanging him. In the USA they say it
about figure skaters, too, and it's also not true.

Isn't it? Pull the other one. John Curry , real heterosexual guy he
was.
What was it he died of again? And as for that rambo of a man Robin
Cousins...

And then people wonder why there's no only openly gay footballer, and why
the only one there has been, Justin Fashanu, killed himself.