Old January 21st 05, 08:48 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Never a dull moment on the Tube

Mrs Redboots wrote:
Yes, that's two. And I could name a great many more heterosexual

ones,
including the current British men's champion who may yet become as
famous as Curry & Cousins were in their day. There are gay figure
skaters, just as there are gay clergy and gay ballet dancers, but not
all of them are, not even a majority. Rather the reverse....

Sorry , don't believe you.

I'm sure they have reasonable level fitness, but put them up against
real
athletes like boxers or pentathletes and I doubt they'd fare too

well.

Yes, the boxers and pentathletes would fare very badly.

Well tell you what , next time you visit a ballet , go backstage
afterwards and suggest the dancers have a word with Don King as they'd
obviously have no problem putting Lennox Lewis on the mat.

B2003