Old January 21st 05, 04:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default Never a dull moment on the Tube

Boltar wrote to uk.transport.london on Fri, 21 Jan 2005:

Mrs Redboots wrote:
Yes, that's two. And I could name a great many more heterosexual

ones,
including the current British men's champion who may yet become as
famous as Curry & Cousins were in their day. There are gay figure
skaters, just as there are gay clergy and gay ballet dancers, but not
all of them are, not even a majority. Rather the reverse....

Sorry , don't believe you.

Come down to the ice rink one of these days and I'll introduce you
around. You would probably offend all the men by making assumptions
about their sexuality, but as we are all such wimps, according to you,
I'm sure you'd have no trouble escaping from the lynch mob....

--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/