Old January 22nd 05, 08:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default Frequent service maps...

Neil Williams wrote to uk.transport.london on Sat, 22 Jan 2005:

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 16:52:17 -0000, "Stimpy"
wrote:

I did a quick test of this in the pub at lunchtime. I asked 6 people which
county Reading was in and they all said Berkshire

I'd have said that, too. Where do people normally think it is
located?

I know, I was wondering that, as I, too, would have said it was in
Berkshire.

Mind you, I was born in Abingdon, Berkshire, and these days it's in
Oxfordshire, so these things do move.

--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/